When Snapchat came out I set up an account but what I used it for, mostly, was sending cat pictures to my sister. Nowadays, more and more brands are hopping on the snapping bandwagon, so I revived my account and want to share with you some tips.
You must crawl before you walk. If you are thinking of setting up an account for a brand I suggest setting an account up for yourself and practicing. Once you get the hang of it, it’s very easy and it’s a great tool to use for business. How?
Here are some tips:
- Snaps have a short life span (they are timed), so make the most of your post
- Share your snap to “My Story”
- Promote that you have a Snapchat account
- Be creative with your doodles and art
- Run a contest
- Remember that it is all happening in REAL TIME.
Need some examples? Check out this list!